Video & Software Akses Kontrol
AC2000 provides the ability to associate access control alarms with IndigoVision digital video. This enables AC2000 to act as the central Security Management System (SMS).
The AC2000 IndigoVision interface seamlessly integrates to live and recorded video footage on the IndigoVision Control Centre. The AC2000 DVR Viewer module offers the operator a range of video imaging facilities to generate alarm reports with recorded video playback.
The interface also allows system operators to view live video feed and control camera positioning. The system allows a user to fully integrate the power of a IndigoVision NVR video system into the central AC2000 Security Hub application. AC2000 Security Hub enables all security alarms, events and associated camera footage to be displayed centrally on the AC2000 security management system.
- Associate access control alarms with digital video footage
- Live video feed activated directly from AC2000 Security Hub application
- Live video pop-up based on priority or time
- Real time visual tracking and recording during alarm conditions
- Camera icons can be positioned in Security Hub application alongside access control readers
- Display up to 16 individual camera feeds simultaneously in a single screen virtual matrix Adjust camera pan, tilt, and zoom via integral software control
- Take live video snapshots
- Export recorded footage