Video & Software Akses Kontrol
The AC2000 video interface for BOSCH Video Management System (VMS) provides the ability to associate access control alarms with BOSCH VMS digital video clips.
The AC2000 Bosch VMS interface enables system operators to view live video feed and control camera positioning. The system allows a user to fully integrate the power of a BOSCH VMS into the central AC2000 Security Hub application. The state-of-the-art Security Hub application enables all security alarms, events and associated camera footage to be displayed centrally on the AC2000 system.
Access control alarms can also be sent to Bosch VMS by use of virtual inputs on the Bosch VMS. These can then be used to trigger events on the Bosch operator client.
- Associate access control alarms with digital video footage
- Live video feed activated directly from AC2000 Security Hub application
- Live video pop-up based on priority or time
- Real time visual tracking and recording during alarm conditions
- Camera icons can be positioned in Security Hub application alongside access control readers
- Display up to 16 individual camera feeds simultaneously in a single screen virtual matrix
- Adjust camera pan, tilt, and zoom via integral software control