Video & Software Akses Kontrol
American Dynamics HDVR
The AC2000 video interface for American Dynamics Hybrid DVR (HDVR) provides the ability to associate access control alarms with digital video clips and to view live camera footage.
The high-level two-way American Dynamics HDVR interface enables all alarms, events and associated camera footage to be displayed centrally on the AC2000 Security Hub application, including the ability to receive alarms from the HDVR such as video analytics and video loss.
- Seamless integration with American Dynamics HDVR - Hybrib Video Recorders
- Associate access control alarms with digital video footage
- Live video feed activated directly from AC2000 Security Hub application
- Live video pop-up based on alarm priority or time
- Receive alarms from the HDVR system
- Camera icons can be positioned in Security Hub application alongside access control readers
- Display up to 16 individual camera feeds simultaneously in a single screen virtual matrix
- Adjust camera pan, tilt, and zoom via integral software control